воскресенье, 8 августа 2010 г.

Green City

On Friday I and the boyfriend went in the Green city

Bathed in the river, went on waterfall.
Had a rest from a noisy and dusty city!
How to you my cap? I like it very much. It is a cap of my sister, we have bought it in Turkey. But now it has given to me. =)
And also my blog in Trendtation Personal Style category of Trendtation!
В пятницу я и мой бойфренд ездили в Зеленый город.

Купались в реке, ездили на водопад.
Отдыхали от шумного и пыльного города!
Как вам моя кепка? Мне очень нравится. Это кепка моей сестры, мы купили ее в Турции. Но сейчас она отдала мне. =)
И так же мой блог в категории Персональный стиль на Trendtation!
Oggi

Shirt/Майка - Terranova
Shorts/Шорты - New Yorker
Bag/Сумка - Centro
Slippers/Шлепанцы, въетнамки))) - Peacocks
Ring/Кольцо - Diva

GPS navigator mobile
Мобильный GPS навигатор
Reflexion of trees in phone
Отражение деревьев в телефоне
Green City
Зеленый город
Skirt - Seppala



4 комментария:

  1. Loving the pictures

    Tc

    Check out my blog hope you follow it

    www.frontrowmode.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. love the re skirt!!!
    thank you for passing by and leaving your sweet comment! cu soon on my blog!!! :P remember you can follow me with bloglovin.com
    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Love your shorts and skirt!


    http://chezg.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить