воскресенье, 13 июня 2010 г.

My passion

You know, I adore costume jewellery. Any bracelets, rings, earrings, a beads.

Has decided to spread out all on colours. Here that has turned out =))


At me not many green things))


All shades dark blue, washing last passion))


I adore things of violet colour



Lilac colour such darling =)))



Red colour very juicy and bright.




Cute pink!!!






My chest with a lip gloss!!!






My favourite bag and earrings this summer


Gold
I adore these earrings Tours d'Eiffel and a suspension bracket - a dress

Favourite ringlet-butterfly and chain with a heart
I adore this large beads


White with silver

Hello Kitty!!! =)



Mmm...delicious =)))

8 комментариев:

  1. Love this post! The blues and the purples are my fave!! So glad I popped on by today :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thank you!
    Oh yes, These colours my favourite too!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Love all the color coordinated sets! The blues are definitely my favorite

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. is all that ur cpllection??
    AWESOME!!!! i like the blue stuff collection^^

    visit and follow my site :
    www.queendfashion.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Becca, Thank you, i love too!
    Blue - my favourite too =)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Queen D, thank you so much! =)))
    But It only a collection part)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. nice blog. i like the pink collection
    http://dorinalexandra.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить